Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions include the following:
- This website is provided as a public service to promote the sharing of good ideas and good practices. VICCSO welcomes anyone willing to join us in this pursuit.
- Although the materials displayed on this website are the property of VICCSO, VICCSO wants to encourage the circulation of its work as widely as possible without affecting the ownership of the copyright, which remains with the copyright holder.
- Users are welcome to download, save, use or distribute this work electronically or in any other format, including in foreign language translation, without written permission so long as: (a) VICCSO and the author(s) are credited, (b) the VICCSO website address (viccso.org.au) is published in a prominent position and (c) a copy of the work or link to its use online is sent to VICCSO for its archive.
- Commercial use of the content on this website as well as your proposed alterations to the text when making use of our content require the express prior written consent of VICCSO.
- You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website may include technical inaccuracies. You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it.
- In no event shall VICCSO be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website.
- You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website or copied from it.